Skip to main content

Blog #44 (My first time drinking)

I am 6 pegs in and I don't think I have gotten drunk. I am aware of every single action that I am taking and I am being super conscious about it. Maybe I am drunk because i have increased my expressiveness amongst one person. But maybe the fact that I am writing about it means I haven't? But i dont know when to stop though because I keep drinking. And I dont know my exact tolerance level. So thats that. Maybe I am drunk because i dont care if my parents read this or not.

Okay so maybe I am getting drunk. Usually when I am talking to myself I don't express what i am thinking physically, but I just wished I had my inhaler and made the action out loud.

I think I am officially drunk at 7 pegs of whiskey. Also if my parents are reading I am under the vigilance of very friendly seniors that promised to take care of me.
–· ––– ·––   ··   ·––– ··– ··· –   ··–· · · ·–··   ··· ·–·· · · ·––· –·–– 
–··· –·––   –· ––– ·––   ··   ·– ––   –·–· ––– –– ·––· ·–·· · – · ·–·· –·––   – ·· ·––· ··· –·––   –·· ·–· ··– –· –·–   ·– –· –··   ··   ·– ––   – · ·–·· ·–·· ·· –· ––·   – ·–– –––   ··–· ·–· ·· · –· –·· ···   ––– ··–·   –– ·· –· ·   ·–   ·–·· ––– –   ––– ··–·   – ···· ·· –· ––· ··· 
I have lost partial control of my actions. It feels like i have become rude or something. a side effect of being drunk. I am successfully back in my apartment. I am grateful to big Joshua for bringing me up to my apartment all the way.
Also i haven't edited anything from this blog. i am standing against the wall of my apartment, listening to my breathing while i read what I type.

Alright this is me the next morning. I slept for 8 hours to be exact and I don't think i have the stereotypical headache or hangover. I don't know what to make of that.


this is beijg written by my senior.
Wai Yan- most peopel will say tht they are not drunk at this point but upon closer inspection they are quite inebriated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down with the Corporations (Blogs #38)