Skip to main content

Blog #57 (I don't know)

I seem to have a rather strange ability to destroy any relationships that I create. It took me only three months and I have already lost two friends, the best part being that I predicted it a month before I knew it would happen. As of this moment, a person I thought of as a close friend is treating me like I don't exists. There she sits, across from the table I am sitting on, as if to make a statement that yes, I am ignoring you and you can't tell why but you have done something bad and I will never tell you what you did. The Gujju.

I started writing this piece like a minute and I had already peaked her curiosity by aggressively typing at the keyboard, she glances up ever so slightly to look at what I am doing, and understanding the distinguishable trait of mine (typing at the university), she goes back to reading her notes. The worst part of all this is that I don't know if I have actually done anything wrong, I probably have though. However, I thought we had reached a point in the friendship where she, hailing herself as being the self-righteous genius had probably figured out every visible trait of mine that I presented to her. Was it the statement about her dress? Maybe the out-of-context joke about Premenstrual Syndrome that she laughed for, at least in emojis, which happened a while back.

I wonder if I should be telling her these things while she is sitting right in front of me, or I should patter away at my laptop. I am a moron, so I guess I'll do both.

Also, I already typed this and sent it to her on chat, and just told her everything. Let's see how it goes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down with the Corporations (Blogs #38)